- 250 grams soft butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 170 milliliters milk
- 800 grams caster sugar
- 1 packet salted pretzels
- Butter and line a medium size tray with two layers of cling film. Set aside.
- Put all the ingredients in a large pan and bring to the boil.
- Boil for around 15 min stirring constantly (you can use mixer). When it reaches 118degrees C take off the heat but don't stop stirring.
- Pour the warm, but not hot, mixture into the lined tray.
- Arrange the pretzels on the top of the fudge, pushing them down a little bit.
- Leave to set for about 4 hours.
- Cut & Enjoy