- 100 milliliters Double Cream
- 50 grams Dark Chocolate
- 50 grams Milk Chocolate
- 50 grams Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 50 grams Dulce De Leche
- A handful of salted peanuts bashed up
- Handful of mini marshmallows
- 1 tub Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a saucepan, combine the double cream, dark and milk chocolate, peanut butter and golden syrup until everything has melted together.
- In a sundae glass or bowl, put a scoop of ice cream, followed by some of the chocolate sauce and the dulce de leche. Continue to build your sundae with the mini marshmallows and the bashed up peanuts.
- Finish with the chocolate sauce and top with the smashed peanuts.