- 300 grams Rib Eye Steak
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 mini tortilla wraps
- 100 grams grated cheddar
- 100 grams grated mozzarella
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- Vegetable Oil to shallow fry
- Rub the steak with the Cajun seasoning and cook on a griddle pan for 2 minutes on each side for medium, or longer/shorter for however you like your steak.
- Take the steak off the heat and leave to rest
- Mix the two cheeses together in a bowl
- Slice up the steak in to strips and divide in to 4 portions
- Lay down the mini tortilla and put the cheese, steak strips and some of the chopped chilli. Add some extra cheese
- Wrap up the tortilla and secure with toothpicks
- Do the same steps for all 4 tortillas.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat up some oil, then gently fry the parcels on a medium heat. About 3-4 minutes each side.
- Remove from the heat, remove the toothpicks, and serve. Either with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream. Or all 3.