- 35 grams Flour
- 25 grams Butter
- 20 grams Rolled Oats
- 35 grams Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Hazelnuts
- 180 grams Fresh Strawberries
- Handful of Blackberries & Blueberries
- Pre heat your oven to 200C.
- Add the flour, sugar and butter into a bowl and mix with your fingers until it reaches a breadcrumb like consistency.
- Add the oats & chopped hazelnuts and mix thoroughly. Set to one side.
- Chop the fruit up and add to the bottom of individual ramekins.
- Top the fruit with the prepared crumble and bake for 20-22m until golden brown and the fruit is bubbling up.