- 280 grams White Chocolate
- 150 grams Unsalted Butter
- 150 grams Plain Flour
- 140 grams Caster Sugar
- 7 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- 125 grams Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Icing Sugar
- Line your ramekins with soft unsalted butter and sift in plain flour to coat the moulds. Place them in the fridge.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate over a double boiler.
- Beat the sugar, eggs & vanilla extract together until they are thick.
- Pour in the white chocolate mixture then fold in the flour and salt.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins until they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes at 180c.
- While they are baking, blitz your raspberries and icing sugar until you have a smooth coulis.
- Flip out the chocolate fondants, pour over the raspberry coulis and garnish with a few raspberries.