- 500g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g icing sugar
- 125g puffed brown rice
- 200g peanut butter
- 60g Trex butter
- 3/4 tsp pink salt
- Start by gently melting 300g of your chocolate over a bain-marie, when melted combine your chocolate with the brown puffed rice.
- Once combined, take a 23 cm fluted tin with only the loose base lined up with parchment paper. Spoon your mixture into the tin and pat it down using the back of your spoon to create the base. Place it in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a food processor combine the melted coconut oil, icing sugar, peanut butter, pink salt and butter.
- Take your base out of the fridge and pour in the peanut butter mixture. Place it back in the fridge to set. Melt the remaining 200g of dark chocolate over a bain-marie and set aside. Make sure is not piping hot, just pourable consistency. Once ready take your giant peanut butter cup out of the fridge, and pour the chocolate over.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours until set. Slice using a sharp heated-up knife to avoid cracking the chocolate. Serve and enjoy!