- 360g spaghetti
- 1 garlic clove crashed
- 2 large green courgettes
- Veg oil for frying
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Start making courgette spaghetti with half courgette using a spiralizer and set aside. Finely slice the rest of your courgettes. Heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil in a medium saucepan. Add a crushed garlic clove and your thinly sliced courgettes. Cook on a low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- After your courgettes have been cooking for the first 10 minutes, boil the spaghetti in a pot of salty boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain but keep a third of a glass of the cooking water. Set aside your pasta.
- Blend the courgettes into a cream and season with salt and pepper. Bring back on the stove your pasta with the courgettes cream and the third of a glass of cooking water, stir together on a very low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the courgettes spaghetti with the cornflour and deep fry for a couple of minutes in the vegetable oil at 170 C°, until golden and crispy.
- Serve the spaghetti pasta on the plates, top it up with freshly chopped parsley, chilli flakes and the fried courgettes.