- 500g packet dough
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 grated garlic clove
- Sea salt to sprinkle over
- Start by making your bread dough according to pack instructions, and while is proofing, preheat the oven at 180 °C gas mark 6.
- Once your dough has proofed, split it into 6 to 8 equal balls. Roll each ball into long tubes, around 25 cm, and fold them over to achieve a knot.
- Place all your knots onto a baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile make your garlic butter by combining the 2 Tbsp of vegan butter with the chopped herbs and the grated garlic.
- Take your bread knots out of the oven and while still hot coat them with the butter using a pastry brush, finish with a sprinkle of Maldon flakes on top, serve them straight away.