All-In-One Baked Camembert With Bread Rolls
Why make more mess for yourself to clean up? Combine baked camembert and fresh bread rolls into one!
- Serves 4
- 500 grams White bread flour
- 7 grams Fast-action yeast
- 1 teaspoon Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 300 milliliters Luke warm water
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- Extra flour for dusting
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Combine the flour, yeast, salt and caster sugar in a large bowl. Once combined make a well in the centre and add the water and oil and gradually mix the flour in until it forms a dough.
- Transfer the dough to the work top and knead for ten minutes until smooth and elastic. Place your dough into a lightly oiled, covered bowl and leave to prove for an hour.
- Once your hour prove has finished knock back the dough on a floured surface, then roll into a long sausage shape and divide into 9 sections, then roll these into even balls. Place these balls in a circular pattern on a lined flat baking tray. Slice the top off the camembert and place in the centre of the rolls, leaving a little gap between to allow them to expand. Brush all the rolls with milk, sprinkle 3 with poppy seeds, 3 with sesame seeds and leave the others plain. Scatter over the leaves from 2 sprigs of rosemary then leave for another hour to prove again.
- Whilst proving, preheat the oven to 220C. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, remove from the oven and leave to sit for 5 minutes. Use the bread rolls to dip into the runny camembert.