- 1 pack ready-made puff pastry
- 500 grams chopped apples
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cinnamon sugar: 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon for every 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- Pop the butter and apples in a pan over a low heat and add the 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and brown sugar. Add a splash of water and cook until the apples are just beginning to soften and caramelise. Leave to cool.
- Cut your puff pastry into squares and roll out.
- On one half spoon in a dollop of the stewed apples.
- Run a drop of water around the edge of the pastry and then fold it over in half. Use a fork to crimp the edges and seal.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180c.