Art Attack! Chocolate Brownie Domes
Throwback to everyone's favourite childhood art show!
- 100 grams melted chocolate
- Chocolate brownie slices
- Orange curd
- 250 milliliters whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 meringue
- 1 zest of an orange
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fresh mint
- Hot chocolate sauce
- 3 balloons, blown up half way
- Melt the chocolate on a bain marie. Leave to cool slightly, then dip the balloons into the chocolate until half of the balloon is covered. Place them on a mug so they are stable. Chill in the fridge until the chocolate is set.
- Place the brownies on your plate and dot the orange curd around, creating pretty swirls.
- Whip the cream in a bowl and add the vanilla. Spoon into a piping bag and pipe randomly onto the plate, creating a nice pattern.
- Crumble up the meringue and sprinkle all over the plate. Using the leftover melted chocolate, flick it on to the plate.
- Sprinkle the zest of an orange all over.
- Put some vanilla ice cream on top of the brownies and add a few springs of mint leaves to each scoop.
- Now take the balloons out of the fridge and pop them, carefully removing the skin of the balloons from the chocolate. This should leave you with 3 beautiful chocolate domes.
- Cover the brownies with the domes.
- Serve the plate with hot chocolate sauce to pour over the domes. This will melt them to reveal the ice cream topped brownies.