- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 lemon zest
- 8 oz sugar
- 15 oz flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 oz almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- In a bowl add the sugar, the eggs, vanilla and salt. Mix with a whisk.
- Add the lemon zest, flour and baking soda.
- Add the almonds and mix until it forms a dough.
- Make the dough into a cylinder shape. Line a tray greased paper, place the dough on top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 160°C.
- Cut the dough into slices.
- Dip half of the biscotti into melted chocolate and sprinkle with almonds and serve.