- 2 cups of white chocolate
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 cup of powdered chocolate
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3.5 oz of chopped nuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Melt the white chocolate with the butter and let it rest at room temperature.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar, salt and vanilla in a mixer until all the ingredients have been incorporated.
- Put the chocolate into the mixture, add the flour and chopped nuts. Place the dough on an 11" pan lined with buttered aluminium foil.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 180°C.