- 25 grams unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 Bramley cooking apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 3 plums, stones removed and quartered
- 100 grams fresh blackberries
- Pinch cinnamon
- 100 grams unsalted butter, cold and finely diced
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 4 tablespoons porridge oats
- 75 grams plain flour
- 10 Corsini Amaretti Morbidi biscuits, crushed
- Creme fraiche, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Melt the butter in a pan, then add the sugar and melt.
- Add the apples and plums. Cook over a high heat for 5-8 minutes until soft and most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in the blackberries. Cook for 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- To make the crumble, mix all the remaining ingredients in a food processor or rub between your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Place the fruit mixture into an ovenproof baking dish. Spoon the crumble over the top. Cook for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve with crème fraiche.