Bacon Pickle Fries
Sweet, salty and super cheesy! These Bacon, pickle fries are an epic party snack.
- 12 pickles
- 3 Cheestrings
- 12 slices of streaky bacon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 240g mayonnaise
- 125g sour cream
- Large handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash hot sauce
- Combine all the ingredients for the ranch sauce together in a bowl until well combined.
- To make the pickle fries, make a hole in the each pickle by inserting a straw into the end of each pickle and pressing firmly to ‘core’ the pickle. Cut each Cheestring into 4 lengthways and feed the Cheestring quarters into the cored pickles. Wrap each pickle in a slice of the streaky bacon and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 C for 15 minutes then serve with the ranch dressing.