Have you ever thought of using bagels as pizza bases? These bagel pizzas are the perfect lunchbox snack or kids party dish!
- Tomato sauce
- Grated mozzarella
- Pineapple rings, cubed ham
- Sauteed red onions, lardons, rosemary, mozzarella
- Spinach base, fried egg
- Anchovy, black olive
- Garlic mushroom
- No cheese, garlic, fresh oregano
- Bocconcini, fresh basil
- Red and green pepper rings, orange cheese
- Cooked sausage and onion
- Tuna, green pepper
- Garlic butter (with chopped parsley), cheese
- Parma ham, rocket
- Chicken, BBQ sauce
- Butternut squash/pumpkin, feta, thyme, onion
- Slice the bagels in half and spread tomato sauce on the open side.
- Add grated cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Cook at 200C for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown, then serve.