- 300ml double cream
- 150ml whole milk
- 150ml Baileys Original
- 3tbsp caster sugar
- 1 sachet (12g) powdered gelatine
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream or mascarpone
- Raspberries or blackberries (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatine with 3tbs water, briefly whisk with a fork and set aside to sponge for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine the milk, Baileys, sugar and vanilla, and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the sponged gelatine, ensuring it is fully dissolved.
- Finally, stir in the cream and pass the mixture through a fine sieve into a jug.
- Divide the panna cotta mixture between clean glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- When ready to serve, top each panna cotta with a dollop of whipped cream and garnish with a few raspberries.