- Serves 2
- 2 large bananas, peeled, halved lengthways
- 15 grams butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Vanilla ice-cream
- Squirty cream
- Handful roasted salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Sprinkles, to serve
- 100 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 milliliters double cream
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the bananas, cut side-up, in a baking tray. Place the butter and sugar in a pan over a medium heat and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth. Pour over the bananas and bake in the hot oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by placing the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over a medium-low heat. Cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until melted and smooth. Remove the bananas from the oven and top with scoops of ice-cream and squirty cream. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce, scatter over the peanuts and decorate with your choice of sprinkles.