Baked Beans & Triple Cheese Calzone
Baked beans and three types of cheese?! What more could you want?
- 2 ready-to-roll pizza doughs
- 2 teaspoons tabasco
- 1 Tin baked beans
- 40 grams Smoked cheese
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 80 grams Cheddar
- 1-2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 60 grams mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Oil for brushing + greasing
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
- Place the beans in a medium pan on a medium to high heat. Add in the mustard powder, the BBQ sauce, tabasco, smoked paprika and the garlic. Add in a handful of the cheddar. Once melted and the beans
- Have thickened, take off the heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a greased and floured surface. You may need to beat the dough back a bit first. Once the dough is easy to handle, place on a pizza stone if you have one or a thin metal baking sheet.
- Place the beans over half the pizza and spread over the rest of the cheeses. Fold the dough over to cover the beans, and pinch together the edge of the crust so it seals. Brush with oil and bake in the hot oven for 12 minutes until bubbling and delicious.