Baked Green Bean Fries
Baked green beans are not your normal fries, but they sure will satisfy!
- For the green beans:
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 3/4 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/3 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 2 eggs
- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease a parchment-lined baking sheet and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine crushed crackers, parmesan, garlic powder, and cayenne powder. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until combined.
- Dip each green bean in the egg mixture first, and coat well in the cracker mixture. Place them on the baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the beans are tender and the crust is golden.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl, and serve with the crispy green bean fries.