- 300 milliliters double cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 150 grams milk chocolate
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 50 grams butter
- 1 tin Carnation caramel
- 6 digestive biscuits
- To make the Chantilly cream, add icing sugar and vanilla to the cream and whisk to soft peaks and set aside.
- For the bananas, place a pan over a high heat and caramelise the sugar. Add in the sliced bananas and 20 grams butter and caramelise and set aside.
- Using small glasses, place layers of caramel sauce, bananas, cream and crumbled digestives until it's full. Garnish with shavings of chocolate and serve.