- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 10g cornflour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75g panko breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Pre-heat the deep fat fryer to 180c and pre-heat the grill to medium high.
- To make the crispy chicken place the chicken strips in a bowl and add the chilli powder and cornflour. Season with salt then toss everything together so the chicken is well coated.
- In another bowl add the egg, and to a third bowl, the breadcrumbs.
- Dip each chicken strip into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Cook in a deep fat fryer for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown all over and cooked through. Set aside to drain on kitchen paper.