- Grass fed beef ribeye, sirloin, tenderloin
- Asparagus stalks (Thinly shaved)
- Small bunch of pea shoots
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Fancy salt
- Plastic wrap
- Parmesan cheese
- Edible flowers (if they are in your backyard)
- Thinly slice the beef, place it between plastic wrap, you want the circumferance to be about half of the plate you are serving it on.
- Pound it with your fist until it increases to the size of the plate (almost double).
- Slice asparagus and warm in olive oil and salt.
- Sprinkle the beef with fancy salt and then garnish the beef with the asparagus, pea shoots and flowers as well as olive oil and lemon juice.
- Serve and eat immediately.