- 200 grams Strawberries
- 200 grams Blueberries
- 200 grams Green grapes
- 900 milliliters White wine vinegar
- 300 grams White caster sugar
- This makes three separate berry vinegars so you will need three separate heavy base pans.
- Divide the sugar and vinegar into thirds, First add the vinegar and sugar together and heat. As soon as the sugar has dissolved, add in the strawberries, leave some small ones whole and halve or quarter the rest, and turn the heat down. Coat the strawberries with the vinegar mix. After a few minutes, when the strawberries have softened, take off the heat and let this sit until cooled.
- Place in a jug and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge for as long as possible. Repeat this process with the other berries.
- The following morning, if you can leave it that long, uncover and drain through a fine sieve. Do this a couple of times if bits from the fruit go through too. Place in a
- Sterilised jar and store in the fridge. They will last for ages and look so cute.