Biscoff Frozen S'mores
Just when you thought s'mores couldn't get any better!
- For the core:
- 1L vanilla ice cream
- 250g biscoff spread
- 200g graham crackers biscuits, crushed
- For the marshmallow:
- 2 packs of powdered gelatin
- 200ml water
- 300g granulated sugar
- 200g liquid glucose
- 300g icing sugar
- Make the frozen core: In a medium pan gently melt the biscoff spread, until it is a pourable consistency. Take your ice cream and slice 8 equal rectangles, approximately 8 cm in length. Place these onto a baking tray and back into the freezer to ensure they aren’t melting too much. Once solid again, take each and thoroughly coat in the melted biscoff spread. Then place them straight into a bowl with the crushed graham crackers. Turn the ice cream in the crackers to make sure all the sides are coated. Remove and place on a silicon matt. Repeat until you have coated all your ice cream sticks and place them back in the freezer (for approximately 20 minutes).
- Make your marshmallow: Place 120ml of water into the bowl of a stand mixer and sprinkle the gelatin across the top allowing it to bloom. In a pan add 100ml of water, the sugar and golden syrup. Heat until the sugar dissolves and add a thermometer to the pan, once it reaches 130C remove from the heat. Turn on your mixer on low speed and slowly pour in the sugar syrup. Once it has been fully mixed, turn up the speed and continue to whisk until expanded and gone white and fluffy. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Using a silicon mould, spray it lightly with cooking oil. Then spoon some of your marshmallow into the mould. Next take your frozen ice cream from the freezer and place a stick in the middle of each mould. Spoon some more marshmallow over the top, smoothing off the top. Return this to the freezer for approximately 1 hour.
- Finish and serve: Take your moulds from the freezer and carefully release them out. Coat them generously in icing sugar on all sides. Next skewer each with a wooden skewer and using a blow torch, torch the outside of the marshmallow until golden brown. Serve immediately.