Blueberry Baked Doughnuts
The sweetest baked doughnuts filled with delicious blueberry
- 50 grams unsalted butter, melted (plus extra for greasing)
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 milliliters milk
- 180 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 grams frozen blueberries
- 30 grams frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 250 grams icing sugar
- Grease a doughnut pan well with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, milk, egg, and sugar until smooth. Add in the cinnamon, baking powder and flour and mix in. Gently fold in the 100g
- Frozen blueberries. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake until puffed and lightly golden - about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the 30 grams frozen blueberries with the lemon juice in a small pot over a medium-low heat until broken down into a lumpy sauce. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Place the icing sugar into a medium bowl and mix in the blueberry sauce, a bit at a time, until you get a runny glaze.
- Dip the baked doughnuts into the glaze and set onto a wire rack to set.