Blueberry Cheesecake Fondue
Ever feel like you just want to dive head-first into your fondue? Well now you can with this fruity fondue.
- 200g blueberries
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g marshmallow fluff
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 50g crushed ginger biscuits
- Mix the blueberries, icing sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan over a medium heat, and heat until the blueberries have burst and released their juices and the mixture has thickened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, milk and vanilla paste in a saucepan over a low heat and bring to just under boiling. Remove from the heat.
- Swirl the blueberry jam through the warmed fondue mixture and sprinkle with the crushed ginger biscuits.
- Serve in the pot at the table with strawberries andbrownies, or any other dippable treat you like!