- 200 grams Ginger Nuts (bashed up)
- 100 grams melted butter
- Spiced rum
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Golden caster sugar
- 1 tin caramel
- Whipped cream
- Popping candy
- Mix melted butter and biscuit crumbs together. Press into tin and chill.
- In saucepan, fry banana slices in butter and golden caster sugar. Flambe with rum.
- Put bananas over biscuit base and pour caramel over the top. Chill.
- Whip cream softly with a splash of rum and smush over the caramel.
- Top popping candy and slice!