- 67 grams Unsalted Butter, Soft
- 120 grams Caster Sugar
- 60 grams Bread Flour
- 60 grams Black Treacle
- 2 grams Ground Ginger
- 500 grams Ricotta
- 180 grams Icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, mix the butter, sugar, flour, treacle and ginger together until you have a dark paste.
- Roll the mixture into small balls (about 20 grams each) and bake on a baking sheet at 160c for 8-10m or until they have stopped bubbling. Leave enough room for them to spread.
- Meanwhile mix the ricotta, icing sugar and vanilla together until smooth and put it in the fridge to chill.
- Once cooked, allow the shells to cool for 3m and then shape onto your cannoli mould until they have completely cooled before removing the mould.
- Pipe in the ricotta mixture in both sides of the shell and sprinkle with chocolate chips.