- 150 grams oats
- 100 grams spelt flour
- 1 egg
- 75 grams of sultanas, seeds and nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon agave nectar
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil over a medium heat and set aside to cool.
- Add the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Break the egg into a separate small bowl and whisk.
- Add this to the dry ingredients with the agave.
- Add in the coconut oil and mix. Divide the mixture into even balls and place on a line baking tray.
- Squash with your hand and place in the hot oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.