- 225 grams self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 55 grams butter
- 10 grams caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons coriander, finely chopped plus extra leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons grated mature cheddar
- 150 milliliters milk, plus extra to glaze
- Preheat oven to 220C. Mix salt and flour, rub in butter. Stir in sugar and milk, add chives and cheddar, bringing together to a dough and knead gently. Pat out onto a lightly floured surface and stamp out scones. Place on a lined baking tray, brush with extra milk and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden.