- 1 x 200g wheel of brie
- 1 block of puff pastry
- 2 tbsp of cranberry sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 sage leaves
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Carefully cut the wheel of brie in half to give you two circles. From this, use your small round cutter and cut 4 circles of the cheese out of each half.
- Lightly flour your surface and roll your block of pastry out. Cut this into two even halves. On one half spoon 8 tsp of cranberry sauce, each approximately 8 cm apart. Top each spoonful of cranberry sauce with one of the brie circles. Use the beaten egg wash to carefully brush around each circle of brie. Take your second piece of rolled out pastry and drape this over the top. Using a sharp pizza cutter, cut around each brie parcel. With a fork, gently press the edges down to seal. Place a single sage leaf on each parcel and brush generously with egg wash.
- Place these onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly for 3 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!