- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 500ml vegetable stock (more if necessary)
- 200g broccoli florets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- drizzle cream / vegan cream
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock into the pan and add the broccoli florets.
- Bring to the boil and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a liquidizer.
- Blend until smooth.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and drizzle with cream to serve.