The brunch bake: all your favourite brunch treats, all in one place!
- 4 English muffins
- 1 1/2-2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 6 streaky bacon rashers
- 6 chipolata sausages
- 400ml whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp chives, freshly chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Large handful cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 50g mushrooms, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease an ovenproof rectangular dish and set aside.
- Cut the muffins in half horizontally and spread the cut sides with mustard. Arrange the muffins and bacon in the dish, then add the sausages. Dot around the sliced mushrooms and then place vines of tomatoes on top.
- In a large jug, mix together the milk, eggs, chives, half of the cheese and some seasoning. Pour the mixture over the, then scatter over the grated cheese and cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 30min or until the sausages and cheese are golden and the liquid has just set. Garnish with chives, if using, and serve immediately sprinkled with black pepper.