- 100g grapes (on the stalk if possible)
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 60g walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100ml natural yoghurt
- 6 sprigs of fresh tarragon
- 2 crisp eating apples, such as Braeburn or Cox
- 250g brussels sprouts, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Place the grapes on a baking tray, finely grate over the zest from 1/2 a lemon, drizzle with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the hot oven for 15 minutes, or until the grapes are soft and starting to burst.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Place the mustard and yoghurt into a bowl and whisk well. Add the tarragon, squeeze in the lemon juice and mix well, then season to taste.
- Slice the apple into thin rounds, then place into a large bowl of iced water with 1 lemon squeezed in. Shred the brussels sprouts with a mandolin and add to the bowl.
- Drain the water off and place the brussels and apples onto a large serving platter.
- Drizzle over the yoghurt dressing and toss well. Place the grapes onto the serving platter and sprinkle over the walnuts, then serve.