- 150 grams 70 percent dark chocolate
- Gold lustre dust
- Split the chocolate into two parts, one part being 100 grams and the other 50g. Keep the 50 grams piece in one large block if possible.
- Melt 100 grams of chocolate over a bain marie until it reaches 46-48C.
- Take it off the heat immediately and add the remaining 50 grams of chocolate.
- Constantly stir the chocolate until it cools to 31C.
- Lay out two rectangles of bubble wrap next to each other.
- Pour the tempered chocolate over both rectangles, spreading it over the edges. Place one rectangle on topof the other and sandwich them together and leave to
- Set in the fridge for 15m. Once cooled, peel off the bubble wrap and coat with
- Gold lustre dust using a pastry brush.