- 4 large peaches
- 180g cream cheese
- 50g caramel sauce, plus extra for decorating
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 medium egg
- 2 biscuits- digestives or hobnobs, crumbled
- 4 tsp caramel sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 170c.
- Using a small sharp knife, slice the bottom of the peach so that it sits flat. Next, carefully dig out the centre of the peach from the top- including the stone, so you are left with the whole peach, but most of the centre has been removed.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth, then add the caramel sauce, vanilla and egg and continue to beat until thoroughly combined. Spoon into the centre of each peach (should be approx. 50g) then place on a small oven tray and bake for 25m. Remove from the oven and leave to cool to room temperature.
- To serve: Crumble over the biscuits and drizzle with the extra caramel sauce.