Cauliflower Rice Herb Salad
Trying to be healthy or watching the pennies? Either way, this cauliflower rice salad is a sure winner.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 100g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 25g sumac
- Large bunch coriander, parsley & mint, leaves picked
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 50ml olive oil
- Begin by chopping the cauliflower into florets.
- Place florets into a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower resembles couscous.
- Place the cauliflower into a large bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and pomegranate seeds. Give everything a mix and then add the sumac and herbs and mix again.
- Make a simple dressing from the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil by mixing them together with a good pinch of salt and pepper and dress the salad with this.