- 240g ground almonds
- 50g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50g coconut oil, melted and cooled to room
- 180g coconut sugar
- 10ml CBD oil
- 2 eggs
- 120ml plant based milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160 C/140 C fan. Line a 20 x 20cm brownie tray with parchment paper and grease..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients
- In a second bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add in ¾ of the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared brownie tray, and use a spatula to even out the top. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the top of the brownie and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature. Use the parchment paper to lift the cooled brownies out of the pan, then cut into 9 and serve.