- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 ounces mini marshmallows
- 3 ounces Rice Krispies
- 3 ounces Coco Pops
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate
- Line two cereal bowl-sized bowls with plastic wrap.
- Place half the butter, marshmallows and white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high power for 1 minute, then quickly mix everything together well. If the marshmallows and chocolate aren’t melted, return to microwave and heat for 15 second increments, stirring after each, until melted.
- Add the Rice Krispies to the bowl and mix well so that each grain is coated in the marshmallow mixture. Pour into one of the lined cereal bowls and quickly press it out equally to about 1/2 inch thick. The mixture is very sticky so it may help to oil your hands.
- Do the same with the remaining butter, marshmallows, milk chocolate and the Coco Pops.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and brush it on the inside of the Rice Krispie bowl. You may need to built this up in stages. Melt the remaining milk chocolate and brush it on the inside of the Coco Pops bowl. Freeze the bowls for 10 minutes, then set aside and let harden for at least 30 minutes. Lift it out of the bowl and peel off the plastic wrap. Enjoy by filling each bowl with the cereal of your choice!