Rustle up a warming cup of chai latte whenever your heart desires!
- 200 milliliters water
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 whole clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 300 milliliters milk
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the water and spices to a boil. Whisk the spices in the water. Once the water reaches a boil, turn off the heat and add the tea bag and maple syrup. Allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and strain the tea through a fine sieve. Divide this mix between 2 mugs.
- Heat the milk in another saucepan or a microwave, then tip into a large vessel. Using a hand blender, blend the milk until it's frothy.
- Slowly add the warm, frothy milk to the tea.
- Sprinkle the top of the chai latte with an extra pinch of cinnamon.