- 2 large ripe mangos, cut into big slices
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 limes, cut into four
- 2/3 teaspoon sugar sprinkled onto a flat plate
- 1 large pot coconut yoghurt
- Fresh mint
- Get griddle pan really hot.
- Dip each side of mangos and limes in some sugar and chargrill.
- Put into fridge or freezer to get it really cold.
- Whip the coconut yoghurt so it loosens up a bit.
- Take out and cut mango into chunks.
- Arrange onto a plate.
- Serve with dollop of coconut yoghurt, pour over maple syrup and sprinkle with some mint.