- Serves 3-4 as a snack
- 1-2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 60 grams popping corn
- 20 grams butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon cheese powder
- Handful of grated cheddar
- Pour the oil into a large, heavy-based pan over a medium-high heat. Once hot, add the corn and shake the pan gently so the kernels are in one layer and coated in oil.
- Cover with a lid and leave over the heat, shaking the pan gently every 30 seconds. The popcorn is ready when the pops are about 2 to 3 seconds apart. Tip into a large bowl and set aside.
- Return the pan to the heat and melt the butter. Add the popcorn back into the pan and mix well so each kernel is coated. Sprinkle over the mustard, cheese powder and grated cheese and mix well again.