- Serves 6
- Shortcrust pastry
- 2 tablespoons leftover chutney
- 250 grams leftover cheese- stilton, brie, cheddar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 284 milliliters double cream
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Roll out the pastry and line a tart dish, prick the base, then line with greaseproof paper and fill with baking beans. Leave to chill for 30 minutes. then bake for 15 minutes, remove the beans and return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile fry the onion in the oil until soft and set aside. In a jug mix together the cream and eggs and season well, set aside. Spread the chutney on the bottom of the pastry case, and then scatter over the onions. Crumble over the left over cheeses, and then pour over the cream and egg mix.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and set.