Your two favourite desserts finally combine and produce something amazing
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 175 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams light brown soft sugar
- 130 grams plain flour
- 3 eggs
- Whip up the cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk together until smooth and fluffy and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 170c and line a rectangular baking tray. Place a bowl over a pan of simmering water and add the chocolate and butter. Leave to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugars to dissolve. Sift in the flour and leave for a few minutes to cool.
- Add the eggs and then pour into the tray. Dollop blobs of the cheesecake mixture on top and swirl around.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. They'll still wobble when they come out of the oven so leave to cool in the tin. Slice and serve up!