Cheesecakes and Popsicles had a baby and it's beautiful
- 225g Cream cheese
- 60ml Sour Cream
- 80ml Whole Milk
- 170g Icing Sugar
- 6 Large Strawberries
- 7 Digestive Biscuits
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk & icing sugar to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the strawberries and pulse (be careful not to over-blend, you want to see a few small flecks of strawberry).
- Pour the mixture into popsicles molds leaving about a 2cm gap at the top.
- Add your biscuits to a bag and crush with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Pour them into a bowl and add your melted butter. Stir to combine.
- Top the popsicle mold up with the crushed biscuits and then place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or over-night.
- Run the popsicle mold under warm water for about 20s when you are ready to eat and they should pop right out.