Cheesy Breakfast Bakes
Gooey, cheesy goodness. Breakfast has never been better.
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, cut in half
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices, a circle cut out of each using a cookie cutter
- 4 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan
- Take your bacon, and using 4 halves of rashers, create a lattice. Repeat 4 times and place into a Yorkshire pudding tin, one lattice per cup, and spread with your fingers so there are no gaps, and the bacon reaches to the top of the indent.
- Place in oven for ten minutes. Cut your cheese circles and set aside. When the ten minutes is up, remove the bacon from the oven, place a cheese circle in the centre of each lattice, and then crack an egg in each.
- Return to oven for anther ten minutes, then serve either with salad or in a soft bun.