Chicken Dinosaurs with Homemade Tomato Ketchup
These are infinitely better than your school canteen's offering
- Dinosaur cut out moulds
- 300 grams Chicken Mince
- 5 grams salt
- 2 grams white pepper
- 100 grams Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams milk
- 100 grams flour
- 1 White Onion
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 stick of celery
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon coriander cress
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Blend the Chicken mince finely in a food processor and add 2 pinches of salt and 1 pinch of white pepper.
- Remove from blender and place into dinosaur moulds. Chill in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Once firm, pane (place into flour first, secondly into egg wash and then Panko breadcrumbs).
- Shallow fry on a medium heat until golden brown.
- For the Homemade Ketchup, place olive oil in the saucepan and gently heat until warm.
- Add celery, onion and cinnamon stick and cook slowly for 5 minutes until the celery softens.
- Combine the ingredients in the saucepan, cover and place in the oven at 150 degrees for 3-4 hours until the mixture is dark red and has a compote consistency.