- 100 grams softened butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 4 chicken breasts
- 50 grams flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 150 grams breadcrumbs
- Place the butter, garlic and parsley into a small bowl with a good pinch of salt. Mix well then shape into a sausage shape then tightly wrap and chill until really firm.
- Slice into 8 even pieces. Use a sharp knife to make a deep pocket inside each chicken breast. Fill with two pieces of garlic butter and re-seal with your hands. Put the flour on one plate, the eggs onto another and the breadcrumbs on a third plate.
- Dip each breast in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs. Chill well.
- Fry in plenty of oil for 4-5 on each side then build your burger.