- 1 whole free range chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 10 centimeters leek
- 1 tablespoon salt for seasoning
- 10 grams rock sugar
- 5 tablespoons premium fish sauce
- Pasta shells
- Pepper to season
- Poach chicken in hot water with onion, carrot and leek. Season with salt, rock sugar Cook on a low boil with a lid on for 1hr - 1hr 20 minutes
- According to size and weight, or until the juices run clear.
- Rest the chicken until it is cooled. Then tear the desired amount of chicken per bowl along the grain of the meat.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and drain. Place in a deep soup bowl, place torn chicken and arrange Thai basil, coriander, pak choi, peas, Chinese cabbage and baby courgettes (or any vegetables of your choice). Sprinkle a pinch of pepper.
- Bring the broth back to the boil, and ladle over the pasta, chicken and
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and chillies (optional)